Wednesday, August 29, 2007

welcome to the black parade

ok theres a very good reason the title of this post is like that, first of all my relationship wit my dad hasnt been too good, haiz i need professional help here! ok so heres wats up lately, eoys coming so like i will die soon if i dont study, like watching the black parade..you enjoy watvhing other ppl but once your in it.....die!. so like hope that i can blog after eoys more cause now i am officially less bz. o there is also some gd news! this friday and weekend is gonna be my last few slack days so those who wan2 watch movies with mi...QUICKLY COME!! on friday itsself watching two movies alr! i wan2 watch bourne ultimatum on sat!!!! anyone want to go oo and i just scored one of the leading roles iin my sch drama for next yr...ROCK ON KAIFUS!.. so thats all for now. P.S stop spamming my tag

No comments: